In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
CookiesCookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website, and when using the website. These cookies are used to help improve the web site and provide aggregate web metrics. No personal identifiable information is collected from these cookies.
Our web pages use a cookie that is used to generate aggregate data using web analytics and does NOT collect any personable identifiable information. The type of information collected by this service is limited to web metrics such as:
1. Type of User Agent (Web Browser) used, software manufacturer, and version
2. Type of Operating System (IE: Windows, Linux, Apple, etc)
3. Screen Colors (Color Processing ability of your monitor)
5. Adobe Flash Plug-in Version
6. Screen Resolution
7. Network Location, IP Address, and Country
8. Referring Site Statistics (The web page url which brought you to this page, or what search engine and/or keywords brought you to our site)
This information is used to improve the web site. This data does not contain any personal identifiable information.
You can block cookies if you wish, but certain parts of the web site may not function.
This site also uses statistics technology from Alexa to better measure performance metrics, and get a better understanding of how users interact with the web site.
When commenting on this site, you can use a variety of existing accounts, Your name and email is usually required. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. You may also comment anonymously if you choose to do so. You may also browse the site anonymously as well.
For more information, please see:
Last Updated 1-16-2014